Something Olde and something New

Custom work, Residential, Commercial, repairs and design thoughts.

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Bruno Winery

Here's a before...




From the mineshaft outward.










We did the Wall, Little columns, and stone paving











Did these walls, not the tile waterfall, which is pretty awesome when its going.














I did these stone stairs and this walkway.




















All I did on the pizza oven wqas the archway going in, but I could have done that stonework easy.







I customized these columns that were just stucco and made them look like sectional precasted.








































I did the top of this fire pit, made my own moulds and stained surface to go with the stone. We also sealed everything.




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive property! You have a nice canvas to work from (the before pictures). I'm eager to see the "after" pics.

You are very talented. I adore the stone work.

I'll be sure to check back!

The Rock-man said...

:-)